Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Revival

Hey everyone!

Wow, I haven't updated this thing in a LONG time.
I'm going to continue posting again so thank you for PATIENTLY waiting!

I'm actually hosting a luncheon tomorrow for 9 people (including myself) so I spent the whole week cleaning, organizing, shopping, prepping, planning ...

You will notice some of the things I am preparing are my favorites in previous posts and recipes.
I was going to cook completely new things never served to guests but I realized I should play it safe since it is my FIRST time cooking for these people. I will test my new dishes on smaller crowds :)

The Menu

Starters
Double Tomato Bruschetta
Tomato and Cucumber Salad

Main
Miso Glazed Salmon (Miso Yaki)
Korean Style Beef Skewers
Chicken Panang Curry

Sides
Roasted Butternut Squash with Thyme
White Rice (lol)
Sauteed Green Beans with Caramelized Onions

Dessert
Marbled Cheesecake (made from scratch)
Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons
Fresh Strawberries

I'll post pictures of everything once I am done!

No comments: